February 22, 2019
As authors, you are always on the ball. You effortlessly glide from one task to the next, never stressed, never behind. “Overwhelmed” is a word for mere mortals and has never (and will never) describe you and your awesomeness.
Oh… that doesn’t describe you? You’re a hot mess just like the rest of us? Oh, sweet relief! We can still be friends.
Here at BookFunnel HQ, we understand the needs of today’s indie author. There are a million things pulling you in every direction, every day, and sometimes you wish you could just take hold of your future! Well, now you can. At least one little part, with our latest update to BookFunnel Certified Mail.
Certified Mail is one of our most popular features, and it’s used by thousands of authors to send out review copies to their advanced reader teams. With the new update we launched today, you can now:
- Schedule a campaign for a future date so that you don’t have to be “at the ready” on the day you promised to send your latest ARC out to reviewers. Taking a vacation (yeah, right!), but you promised that review copy to readers while you’re gone? No problem! BookFunnel will send it out for you, exactly when you promised it.
- Schedule a followup email to be sent on release day so that reviewers can easily find the book and post their review.
- Quickly edit your campaign reminders or release day emails (up until the moment they are sent out) and change the content, or change the date you want to send them.
- Click a “Resend” button next to any reviewer that lost or deleted their delivery email.
- Remove readers from a running campaign if they can’t (or won’t) review.
- Your Certified Mail dashboard is now split into
current, running campaigns and campaigns which have already completed to give you a better view of what is going on now and in the near future.
- And, you can now customize the look and all of the text on the landing page your reviewers see when they come to download their book.
What is Certified Mail?
BookFunnel Certified Mail allows you to send advanced reader copies (ARCs) to your review team… and only to your review team. You compose the outgoing message and we’ll email each reviewer a unique link to download your book.
We’ll let you know which reviewers downloaded your book, remind folks to download their copy before the link expires, send them a reminder halfway through the campaign with a note from you, and (now) send them an additional followup email when the book is published and ready to review.
If you haven’t used Certified Mail before, now’s a good time to give it a try.
Never miss a post!
Follow the BookFunnel Blog and we’ll notify you when we have a new post.